GRAAH. So confused..

So, Sunday:
My boyfriend break ups with me.
My best friend tells me that she was just pretending to be my friend.
Become friends with ex.

Monday:
I start crying at lunch, cause' I found out my 'best friend' was going to ask my ex out.
I called my 'best friend' a slut in front of her face, well, yelled, very audibly so the whole room probably heard.
Started liking someone.

Tuesday:
Found out my ex asked out my 'best friend' out.
Put the necklace my ex gave me for Christmas with a note that said 'Merry fucking Christmas douche'
Found out my ex gave the necklace to my 'best friend'

Wednesday:
Don't go to school, cause I didn't want to deal with anything.

Thursday:
Ex and 'best friend' are going out.
Heartbroken.
True friends Tayler and Isabel punch ex and hit him with a math book in the head.
Stay after school.
Talk to my true friend Amanda about the guy I like, and might get set-up with him.
Get hair dyed.

Friday:
Wake up.
Straighten hair, send picture to friends.
Do nothing.
Get on Facebook.
Message from Kjersti Johnson: hey you wanna come hang with me heather and brina at the park?
Hang out with them, knowing they have my back (my ex lives by the park)
True friend Heather tells me that my 'best friend' broke up with my ex.
Text ex and 'best friend' about it.
Ex doesn't respond.
'Best friend': Yes because I didn't want to do this to you... I thought of all of the times that you helped me and were there for me. And me and thomas (her current boyfriend) are dating. I did this for you, I like David a lot (my ex) but I thought to you more important.'
Laugh my ass off.
'Best friend' wants forgiveness.
Forgive and forget.. I'm a lover not a fighter.
Get home and find that my ex has poked me on Facebook.
Absolutely confused.
Ex won't respond to texts, or Facebook chat.
-------------------
That was my week, and more to happen..
What do you guys think I should do about it?
Like. the whole situation, and the whole 'ex poking me on Facebook' thing?
January 15th, 2011 at 06:09am