Poetry Club

i honestly have no idea what to write about right now. i guess i was going to rant about whatever was on my mind, as usual. and maybe one or two of you guys would read this and nobody would comment, as usual. I'm used to that.

I'm wondering, do i suck at poetry so bad and that's the reason nobody comments on it.
i guess i joined mibba to get better at writing.
from mibba, Ive learned to accept constructive criticism better, Ive learned how to write poetry...better, and that no matter how hard i try i am unable to write a story. also, i don't care.

I've been in poetry club for the past 3 weeks. i love it, but i don't like reading aloud. reading WHAT I WRITE aloud is one of my biggest fears. i can read out loud, as long as i didn't write it. therefore, since its a choice, i don't read aloud. ever.
next week, were working on performance, and we are all required to read aloud. I'll try to conquer this fear, but i got a writers block. i don't want to use anything Ive already written.

when i got home, i immediately started writing. i wrote the poem "Your Broken Promise" out of anger and depression. i would read that but its about someone that's in poetry club, my best friend. I'm going to share a poem about the same thing, but it wont be out of anger, it'll be out of depression and shock.

wish me luck.
January 16th, 2011 at 01:11am