In Need of A Story Layout & Banner!

Alright guys, I'm about to start up my first story here on Mibba. It's a fan-fiction about the band Big Time Rush, focusing mostly on Logan and a female OC. It will be set in the world of the Nickelodeon show, meaning that the settings will be things like on the show, such as the Palm Woods, Rocque Records, etc.

I'll give you the summary I plan on posting in the story to give you a better idea of what the banner and layout should look like:

Only one thing is more important to Gustavo Rocque than his precious record company: his 15-year-old daughter, Sara. He spoils her rotten, showering her with electronic devices, concert tickets, and vacationing wherever she wants to go. But there are some things he just won’t budge on. He forces his daughter to attend a private school, and refuses to let her date, especially any and all guys from the bands he produces. But what will happen when Gustavo’s only daughter starts to have feelings for Logan from Big Time Rush?

---

I am a complete novice when it comes to graphic making, so if someone would be willing to make me a layout and a banner (one person doesn't have to make both), I'd be very happy! :) If you need pictures of Logan and Sara for the banner, if you plan on putting then in it, just message me and I'll give you links! :)
January 16th, 2011 at 07:01pm