RELIGION AND MORE!

OAKay,
SO I Never Knew That People Could Soo Judgmental AND Think You're Stupid Or Crazy Because One Doesnt Believe In God!
Can You Believe That I Mean This Was Soo Judgemental And Was Like "Oh You Worship Some Retard And Who Do Yoo Think Made You??" I SAid Well Uh...Buddha Only Came Up With Having Peace And Being Zen Optimistic Open Minded Which Half Of The World Isnt Because Half Believe In WAr And Dumbness. ANd Oh Yeah I Also Told Her Well Duh Of Course My Parents Made Me...Its Called Sexual Reproduction!

I Mean Really How Can You Tell Me I'm Crazy?? Well I Mean I Know It's A Compliment But Then Going TO Judge My RELIGION WHIC YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?? Give Me A FREALING Break! Do Some Research And Go Learn Manners ANd How To Respect Someone Elses Religion!! Gosh I Cant STAND Close Minded Jesus Freaks! [like my mom]
But I Mean I Wont Go And Disrespect Your Religion And Wait If You Call My Religion Crap Dont You Think Your Sinning And Hurting Gods Heart Because Your Not Accepting Someones ways??

Didnt God Say TO Love Everyone And It Doesnt matter What They Are Like Or Who They Are.
Uh Uh Havent You Heard The Song Jesus Loves All The Little Children?? Well Why Dont You Listen To It..Maybe it Shows That Some Of The Stuff In The Bible Doesnt Make Sense.
Half Of The Stuff Is Unbelieveably Ridiculous. Oh If Your Gay You Go To Hell! THats BullShit!
God Loves Everyone! Oh Yeah And God Or Jesus didnt Make Up The Bible soo How Are Going To Believe It Some Guys probably Wanted You To Believe That He Spoke to you.

Well Whatever..I'm Okay Now. Soory If I Offened Anyone..Actually I Hope What I Wrote Would Make You Think About It, I'm Not TRYING to Change Your Beliefs But Learn How To Accept Other Peoples Ways OF Living.

AND ONE THING SCREW YOU IF YOU THINK GAYS ARE GROOS!! YOURE GROSS YOU HOMOPHOBIC FREAK! I MEAN REALLY WHY DO YOU CARE SOO MUCH OF WHAT A PERSON SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS?? HUH?? THATS DUMB WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I Happen to love the gays, bisexuals, and lesbians! Oakay!
June 20th, 2007 at 09:13am