Beginning to the next Chapter to Last Memory (need to know if yall like it)

I stumble into the crowded streets and the sunlight hurts my eyes. I shouldn’t have done that to that poor guy but I was so weak. I drained him dry as he grinded against my body. Maybe I should start from the start of this day.

I was stumbling through the shadows and I saw this adorable guy. He wasn’t as cute as Markus but he was cute none the less. I walked up to him dragged him away from his friends and took him into a dark alley. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me so hard that it made my head spin. He got this look on his face that was like surprise and pure lust. He pushed me against the wall of the building behind us and started undressing me with hungry eyes. He kissed all the way down my body and suckled on my breast. I moaned in pleasure as he started to rub his hand on my clit. I grabbed his shirt and lifted it over his head and bit his neck. He gasped in surprise as I started to drain him of his life supply. After a few seconds of struggle he started to moan and grind against me. I let a small giggle pass by my lips as I continued to drink his blood. He started to grow weak and his knees buckled from underneath him but I couldn’t stop myself. I was so thirsty I had to have it all. I drained him till he was dry. I looked down at his body and let out a small cry of pain because I had never killed anyone before.
January 20th, 2011 at 03:47pm