Your choice.

For a while now I've been wanting to write and I've started to write a story about dreams, death, inspiration and the list is long. There is only three chapters so far so when I write at least 5 I will start uploading this story to see what you think. Hopefully, you'll check this story out and maybe even subscribe if you like it.

Your probably wondering what the title "Your Choice" has anything to do with this, well I'll tell you now. . .
If I wrote a story what would you most like it to be about. I want to write a story that will interest loads so I've posted this journal to see what kind of stories you most like to read.
I prefer to read and write romance stories but I'd prefer to be pushed out of my boundaries.
If you'd like to read a crime story on mibba and you can't find any here that you like then tell me that and I'll try to write a story (long or short) on that genre for you. . . If you tell me the plot then I will write in the summary of that story that the idea was generated by you.

Also, if you're interested in writing a story with me to your plot but you don't know how to write it on your own I will be more then happy to write with you :)

This is all basically to see what I write best at and what I feel most comfortable with.

Sorry If I've waisted your time.

- Mucha Love.
Daniella.
xo
January 20th, 2011 at 09:56pm