New Years Resolutions (A little late but whatever) + funny story. [[I need someone who can help with OF]]

Yesterday night I was laying in bed and was thinking about New Years Resolutions because this year, I didn't really make any. I thought about it for a while before I wrote some down and they've become my late New Year's Resolutions meaning instead of a full 365 days to complete it, I have less then that.

I've decided I am going to live by never stop something you've already started for this year. It was a quote one of my friends said to me when I was in Mexico. So I'm going to live by that.

New Years Resolutions.

1. Not fail Math
2. Make 1000 paper cranes -> and a wish.
3. Finish You're My Everything or Someone's Gotta Give.
4. Participate in both Script Frenzy & JulNo and NaN 2011
5. Gain my friendship back with Kohan
6. Start and finish my 1st original fiction chaptered story.
7.Get a job.
8.Get my contest entries in on time.
9.Stop using "so" all the time when writing

I think that's everything I've decided to do for this year, it's gonna be hard, especially the paper cranes since I can't fold things well to save my life.

Here's a good story.

I went to school yesterday all hyped up about my stories (the journal I posted yesterday) and how I couldn't believe how much I had written, I was more or less talking to myself (because no one really cares about my writing) and I guess my English teacher heard me talking to myself about fan fiction and how I want to write more this year, but I want to write more original fiction as well and he asked me what type of fan fiction I wrote. I told him it was mostly Guns N' Roses and Motley Crue (he knows about my strange taste in music) and he didn't seem surprised at all.

He said that he had read a really good Axl Rose fan fiction a few months before and that I should check it out. He went to his computer and pulled up a webpage and typed in www.mibba.com which shocked me but I didn't think anything of it, I mean there's thousands of fan fiction writers on here so no big deal then he was typing something in and was muttering under his breath and said that I could just read it now because we had ten minutes until class started (and 'cause I'm a super fast reader) and he steps back and it's my f*cking story! I was like :O when he showed me it because he was raving about how good it was and everything and how well written it was, and it was my f*cking story I was shocked and I simply told him that I didn't need to read it because I had wrote it. It was hilarious because he looked SO shocked.

Yeah just thought I'd share.

I really need a favor to ask of one or two of you
I'm starting an original fiction story and I guess you could say I'm really nervous about it since it's going to be my first OF in almost four years, talk about a long time. I have the summary finished and I was curious if I could get someone to look over it and see if it's any good or missing anything. Maybe PM me if you're interested? I'd totally give you guys credit if you did and it would be fantastic and really helpful ::cute:

It's question time! :)
1. Did you make a new years resolution?
2. If you did what were they?
3. Rec or whore me a story?
4. Rec me some good music?

Until Next Time
Sex, Drugs and Rock N' RollSlash
January 21st, 2011 at 08:31pm