Skill Competition. +Music [[Best cover of the Beatles]]

Today I went to the Oilers skill competition. Which is the hockey team in my area. It was pretty epic. They're all actually really funny and it was so cool to see them joking around and stuff on the ice.

The goalie. Freaking hi-lar-ious and I mean it, as the "other" team was coming towards him he throws his stick at the puck, it hits the puck and then both the stick and the puck head down to the other end. Then a few minutes later the other team has the puck again and he takes his blocker and throws it at the guy. Then gets pulled off so it's five on six and he turns out to be the 6th player so he goes into the other end zone and starts pushing the other team around.

It was hilarious.

A couple days ago I was complaining why every (or most) hard rock bands have to redo a Beatles song and completely destroy it. Then I found the most amazing remake ever and I now stand corrected.

Just watch, it's amazing and it's live, which is more impressive.



The guy's voice is amazing, and I know it sounds kinda bad at the beginning but it sounds better. Don't worry.

That was my day, how was everyone else's?
January 23rd, 2011 at 12:25am