Download Festival 2011 [So I yanked this off my tumblr? I'm too excited to care. Plus concerts and other stuff]

Avenged Sevenfold. Pendulum. Thin Lizzy. Bullet For My Valentine.

My ticket was sold at Avenged Sevenfold and now my summer has just been completely made. The only thing that could make it better is if Young Guns announce they are on the bill for Download because I will squeal like a little girl (little girl, what am I saying? My mental age is 5) and dance around my house (not like I don’t anyway but whatever).

I saw Pendulum 18 months ago at Glastonbury 2009, this being the very first time I ever saw them live, and though I went to the festival more than a little bit excited to see The Prodigy, I left with Pendulum as my act of the weekend. Seriously. Seriously, seriously cannot wait to see these guys :D

I also wasn’t expecting Bullet For My Valentine considering they were at Download last year - BUT I AM WELL NOT COMPLAINING!

Funny thing is, this shall be my first Download and I’m at a wedding the following weekend. I just have visions of me rocking up at my friend’s wedding with some body part in a cast because Download honourably broke it somehow. Worst part is, I am expecting to come home and require medical help which is very bad of me. Good job I booked that entire week off work, I need to for recovery purposes. Whatever form ‘recovery’ shall take.

The downside to Download? Thursday 9th June, Dylan Moran is going to be performing in Nottingham and I won’t be able to go because I’ll be at Donington Park. Though come Thursday night I will probably already be far too drunk on beer to care I’m missing my dearest Dylan. Coincidentally, I named this very laptop after Dylan’s finest character: Bernard Black. WIN.

So yeah, I yanked this straight off my tumblr, but I wasn't about to just go and type the whole thing out again. I'm far too lazy for that. By the way, I'm getting my hair dyed pink soon. I keep telling the kids at work and they just laugh and look at me as if to say, "No you're not really Kirsty, you're just pretending." I cannot wait!

It's also less than a month till My Chemical Romance!! I'm taking my youngest sister as her Christmas present (plus it's her first ever gig! I'm taking my other younger sister to her first gig too, in July, to see Blink 182) and she's just as exciteable as me and I've already been to see them once! Back on the The Black Parade World Tour - I met my lubbly Sarah at that concert :)

Pretty insane year for me. I already have 2 gigs, 1 festival, 1 wedding, and 1 comedian lined up, with one more comedian pending and plenty more to add to it I'm pretty certain :D:D

Thuper duper exthited! ;)

xoxo

P.S. If anyone wants to follow me on tumblr, I do follow back :)

Clicky tumblr-y click
January 24th, 2011 at 09:37pm