SUPER USEFUL TOOL FOR ALL WRITERS. [Questions, reccs, and all that.]

Oh my God. I just found the most useful tool for any writer ever!

CLICK RIGHT HURR.

Okay. So that's a link to a couple character questionnaires. And they are so well done that I'm going to use them from now on to get to know all my characters. I just figured I share this amazingness with all of you. My characters are part of me, yes, but I can't help but feel I should know them better than I do.

Anyways.

I'm starting another story, and this time, it's an original fiction.


OMG, ALERT THE NEWS, THE WALRUS IS WRITING AN ORIGINAL FICTION.

Yeah, and I've got the summary/layout all done up nice and purdy.

It's called Smile, the World Loves You and I'm really proud of it. I'm writing it right now - Ava read some of it and made some suggestions, and I'm taking them to heart and reworking the story.

The prologue's almost done, so that'll be sent off for someone to edit and then posted.

The premise is simple: they've been friends, but they haven't been good friends, and all of a sudden, their roles are reversed and they see things differently. If you wanna take a look at the summary, that'd be amazing.

I also plan on updating Never Just One tonight. So if you like MCR, keep an eye out for that.

Oh, and recc me your het MCR fics. I'm still questing for awesome ones.

Questions
1. Didja click the helpful link? Is it helpful?
2. Check out the summary of my original?
3. Does the premise of my original sound good?
4. Check out Never Just One?
5. MCR story to recc?
6. How was your day, you awesome person reading this?
January 26th, 2011 at 01:52am