Pinball and Sickness... | Questions

My boyfriend and I got off work and decided to go out and get something to take home to eat. So we drove to our local restaurant/bar to get pizza. We ordered and instantly looked at the arcade and went inside to play while we waited. When you get us in that room we don't leave for quite a while, especially when there's South Park pinball that gives you replays if you get past 30 million points. We ended up playing about 7-10 games with 50 cents.

My dad has the flu, which makes me even happier that I've moved down to our basement. I am completely afraid of getting sick. Yeah, I know it happens, but it still scares me a lot. The idea of being in bed throwing up, not being able to breathe, having your eyes water like crazy or be in a lot of pain freaks me out... Yay for irrational fears?

Dang you Mibba bugs and glitches! I can't change my top friends... Now I can't make a new profile CSS layout until that's fixed. I was going to make a few for my site as premades but I guess I'll wait.

1. Do you guys have any irrational fears?
2. Ever have a game you just can't put down?
3. Arcade games: your favorites?
4. Does anything ever get in your way of doing something you wanted to do?
January 30th, 2011 at 12:57am