Hey *sigh*

So yeah today's my sisters birthday and she's twenty 5. We didn't go out we just stayed in and eveything was going fine until my mum asked to hear some of Taylor Swift's music. So i turned it on and my sister started getting all snappy on how Taylor suck and how she can't sing and how she's only famous cause of her dating Joe Jonas. I can handle it most of the time it just really pisses my off! I mean you don't see me going on about how much i hate her bandsand how much they suck. cause they do. Ok so not all of them but a lot of them do. I'm just fed up with it, just when i thought we were gettiing along... BALM... *Sigh* sometimes i wish i was just never here. I wish i wasn't so socially awkward. I'm a nerd. It's not like i don't have friends or anything i just don't like going out, even on weekends. And when i go out partying i'm like a statue. It's so awkward i don't even want to move. I still stutter when talking to my best friends. I just really need help with my sister. She's still living at home, not even looking for a job. While i myself are working, looking for colleges and looking for an apartment. See the difference. She's cool i'm honestly not.
February 3rd, 2011 at 09:40pm