I Am Sixteen Going On Seventeen

But I don't date Nazis. Just saying. (*ahem* Rolf.)

No, I did not watch the movie recently. Of course not...

Anyway.

So in exactly one week I will be seventeen.Whoop-di-freakin-doo.

That means, singing the song "Sixteen Going On Seventeen" will make me a fraud. I'm not sure how I'll be able to handle that. It. . . kinda makes me sad. I haven't heard happy, catchy songs for seventeen-year-olds. Actually, I don't think I've ever heard of a song that sings about being seventeen-years-old.Depressing, much?

But I won't think about that because I am planning on going laser tagging with my friends. Granted, they are all on very busy schedules. The majority of them are in the school marching band and since our band is actually prettydamn impressive, they are practicing all the time. Either that, or practicing for the school play. Which, I think, this year's play will be "Children of Eden" or something like that.

I personally think that we should put on "A Very Potter Musical" but that's just me. ;)

So... Right. Something interesting to talk about.

Ah. Okay. I just recently updated a story called, Perfection. I usually don't put my stories up for ad in my journals.I usually have something to talk about. But I gotta say, I'm kinda ... eh... about the story. I mean, I'm receiving a lot of comments and I'll still finish it, but I'm still not too sure about it. As in, I think I could do better but the story is kind of set in stone already.

If you have the time, just read the first chapter or two because I did get really far into the story already and I don't want you to feel as if you need to read the whole thing. (Not that I expected you to, anyway.) If you want, you can leave me something to read and I'll comment if you want.

Criticism is greatly wanted and appreciated. I feel like if someone gave me advice, I good really improve on my writing skills which, I guess, is one of the main points in this lovely little website we all know and love, right?

Right.

Sowhore flaunt your stories. I think flaunt is a better word than whore because then it just seems like you respect your stories enough. They have feelings, too, you know. :)
February 5th, 2011 at 01:49am