skins. graphic designers. stories.

Image
New favorite show;; Skins!
this show is weird, but in a good way and it shows how most teenagers in united states are living and doing. i should know because i used to be the same way, but i lived in germany when i did this stuff, so its not really showing my life. lol.

anyway,
i actually wanted to talk about getting a graphic designer for some of my stories, since right now my photoshop isn't working and my laptop is a bitch, so i'm looking for a person who makes good banners to makes for about six of my stories.

it would really help me out and the person that gets chosen, gets five one shots written for them and has a chance to appear in two of my stories of their choice, but i do not write jonas brothers or justin bieber one shots, so sorry fan girls. lol.

so,
if your interested please MESSAGE ME. do not comment this journal; i repeat do not comment this journal if you want to be my graphic designer. thank you.

although,
this journal was suppose to be about graphic designers, i decided to take a chance to talk about some up coming stoires i have come up with. i have about ten different stories coming out this year that should be different, but right now i'm trying to finish up some stories that are my babies;;

Nightmare and For People Like You; which are WAY over due and need some attention soo before i just get tired of them and delete them. which i don't want to do at all. i love this stories, but sadly i total writers block when it comes to writing them, so i've decided to take them down and start over with them.

so,
i'm sorry to all those who like these stories, but in about three days time, they will be taken down and re-written and should be back up in about three months. i some fresh new ideas for these stories and they should be great. :D

well i have to go!

much love,
jamieee.
February 5th, 2011 at 10:21pm