Australia = F*cked

Ohai (:

Australias weather at the moment must be on its rags. it doesn't know what the f*ck it wants to do. As I had a little rant about yesterday, It was boiling. Too hot to do anything at all, right? It was one of the nights on record, since like, I don't even know, and it was about 30 something in the middle of the night. It was difficult to sleep. especially since I just moved in to a new house with no aiconditioning and a my fan is also on it's rags. It works when it's in the mood. So, I slept in a bra. (I'm sorry if that might offend anyone. It has before /:) My best friend slept over too. She did the same. We had to sleep on the couch which did not make much of a difference at all. I woke up, and you know the really disgusting thing? I was covered in sweat, even my pillow was wet. I was like "ew, ew, ew.." I may sound like the biggest priss ever, or whatever. But if you have ever experienced that, you would not blame me.

I also have school tomorrow. I am not in the mood, I have heat stroke and feel like death. So school is not my thing at the moment. Probably because my first subject is spanish. I'm going to walk in and yell "NO ME GUSTA ESPANOL! YO NO QUIERO ESTAR AQUI" I think I said in wrong. It's meant to be "I don't like Spanish! I don't wanna be here" But it's the first thing I learnt to say. Besides "Hola"
Then I have:
Digital imaging
Recess
Science
English
Lunch
P.E
Geography

Know the only good thing about my day? NO MATH BIATCH! Math is the enemy.

Math = Hitler. I'm just sayin'

What else?

Ok, fine. I'm sorry that i called you f*cked Australia. But could you please get off the rags? thanks (:

My english teacher = Death. I call her the tilbster. There is a massive rumour that goes round to the whole school, and everyone knows about it. Except there are lots of variations. Ok, so the rumour is she ran over a cat. Some people say it was her cat, some say it was the neighbours cat. Some people have a story that she hit the cat then reversed and hit another one. Anyway, people make cat noises in her class and she goes off her head. She is a nasty b*tch. Even though what people do isn't very nice, she is. My mum works in the office at my school. Apparently, Tilbster told her that she didn't run over a cat. She gave a kid a really bad grade and that kid made it up. I looked at my mum and laughed till I couldn't breathe. If a kid who went to MY high school was going to make something up, it would be a lot worse than ran over a freaking cat. A teacher has told me that it is true, and she told her senior class that that's why she was late for school and they told the rest of the school, which I don't believe either. But she is CRAZY, like seriously mental. No one likes her. She smells like old lady too.

Excuse the long entry. I love all you beautiful people <3

# SO GET YOUR ASS UP SHOW ME HOW YOU BURLESQUE!

khanxbai - Caat; x
February 6th, 2011 at 02:47pm