Escape the Fate, Alesana, Motionless in White, Get Scared, & Drive A concert.

best concert in the world.

I've been to so many concerts but that was honestly probably the best one in the world. I live in Pennsylvania, but I drove down to Worcester, MA to see it. My friend got the tickets off some weird site, not TicketMaster or anything. He got them for the Allentown, PA show...but when we got them in the mail, it said "Saturday February 12th, Worcester MA, The Palladium."

I was scared they weren't even real tickets after that, but we got in just fine. We were in the very front for Drive A and Get Scared, but then moved more to the center for the rest of the bands.

Aside from constantly losing my friends in the crowd and getting kicked in the head, it wasn't as painful as I was expecting. Drive A did really really really good, considering no one knew them at first but got so into it after just a few songs of theirs.

I met Get Scared. They're so gorgeous <333 I didn't get any pictures because I refused to bring my camera into there. My friend ended up leaving shirtless, because he took it off & threw it into the crowd lol.

It was amaaaaazzziiinnngg.
February 13th, 2011 at 05:11pm