Massive Comment Swap Journal.

Huge Comment Swap

So, I’ve seen this sort of thing around so I decided I would do the same thing because I think it’s a pretty effective way to get your stories read and to get some solid feedback.

I don’t have very many rules, I don’t really mind the comments that just say that you liked the story you read, I’ll still give you whatever comment I can think of after I read your story.

As for content, I would really like to stay away from the Twilight fanfictions. I would be okay with vampires as long as it’s original. If you have enough confidence in your Twilight story, by all means, send it over, but I can’t help my bias.

Okay, so if you would ever like to comment swap, comment on one of these stories. I’ve divided them up so if you like original, you can go for original. Also, please note that by fanfiction, I mean Panic at the Disco fanfiction. That’s all I write so if you’re not into that, feel free to take a look at any of the originals.

Please, if you’re going to be swapping for a drabble, comment on one of my drabbles because I’d feel bad if you read 2,000 words and I only had to read 200 and vice versa, meaning don’t ask me to read your long one-shot if you only read a drabble. I don’t think that’s very fair.

You can either leave the title of the story you would like me to comment on in your story comment or you can write it on my profile. Please do not leave titles in this journal, if this goes well, I don’t want to comments to get clogged up here because then I might lose track of them.

If you’d like to come back to this journal, I will have a link to it in my signature and on my profile as soon as I figure out CSS haha.

Alright, so if you’re down, get swapping.

Fanfiction:
The Sometimes Nonsensical Musings of a Dreamer: [1,400] words. Brendon smokes marijuana for the first time and shares the experience with Ryan.
Chaos: [1,000] words. Written for anyone who has ever been in love with someone they've never met.
Six: [2,400] words. Ryan gets stuck on a elevator with a man who changes his outlook on life.
And Then The Candle Goes Out: [1,600] words. Brendon and Ryan have been together for years and have to cope with their fraying relationship.
Lost: [2,400] words. Brendon gets lost in a moment that didn’t even exist.
Midnight Haze: [1,150] words. Brendon and Ryan learn more about each other over a joint.
The Insomniac: [1,000] words. The nonsensical musings of an insomniac in the middle of the night.
Spiders Never Sleep: [1,000] words. Brendon tries to help Ryan heal after an abusive relationship.
Choke: [1,400] words. Follows a day in Brendon’s Urie’s high school in Las Vegas, Nevada.
From The Edge Of A Cliff: [2,200] words. Ryan drives out to Vegas in an attempt to get Brendon back.
Fly Away: [1,000] words. Ryan is dying. So is Brendon.
The Man in the Moon: [950] words. The man in the moon will always be looking over us, mocking us.
The Broken Glass: [1,000] words. Brendon must learn to deal with living on his own.

Original:
God Forgive Me: [1,200] words. Nathaniel breaks a rule, but is it for a good reason?
The Birds: [1,200] words. The birds will always fly overhead and when you see them, you’ll see me.
Teach Me How to Drown: [1,100] words. A woman must cope with the sudden death of her child.
Fuck It: [1,000] words. Don’t ever give up on your dreams, boy. You never know who you might be killing.

Drabbles:
The Ideas Found in Your Marijuana: [300] words.
In The Clouds: [400] words.
Like A Dream: [200] words.
Dirt: [200] words.
Day 184: [200] words.
Scream: [150] words.
Goodbye Daddy: [300] words.

Chaptered Stories:
Where The Dead Things Grow
In My Bones: Panic at the Disco chaptered fanfiction. Brendon nearly gives up on the chase, but Ryan can't stand to see him go.
*if you would like to do a comment swap for this story, please let me know if you’d like me to comment on a specific chapter or the whole thing, but the comment you receive for this swap will be similar to what you left on mine only because chaptered stories do take a long time to go through.

I will try to get to your story as quickly as I can. If I think I may be too busy to get to your story within a day or two, I will message you to tell you. Otherwise, I should be able to leave you a comment either the night of, or the following day, depending on when you left your comment. Please try to be patient.
February 17th, 2011 at 06:45pm