Swap Anyone? (And a Little Blurb about Feedback on Mibba)

I generally don't post journals like this, but I'm getting really frustrated with Mibba lately.

So, right now I'm in the middle of posting a story that was previously on here, but I deleted it since I couldn't handle updating two stories at once. But while that story was up, I had a fair amount of readers and comments saying it was really good.

I've completed two stories on here, but before now I have never experienced posting a chapter to find out two hours later that not a single person clicked on it.

It just baffles me because this is the third or fourth time that this has happened to me. I post a chapter and no one reads. I've posted 6 chapters and only ten people have clicked on it, 3 have subscribed, and 0 have commented

I know that some of you may take this as me being very whiny, but I'm really not used to this type of feedback on Mibba (I was on Quizilla, however. Eek.). I just want to know if this is how it is now, since the last time I posted a brand new story on here was over a year ago. Back then, someone at least always clicked. It never used to be like this for me, and I don't think it was for any else on here either.

Anyone else experiencing something like this?

Anyways, if you want to swap, just leave me a link to your story. I'll read the first chapter (or more if I like it) and give you a comment. Please do the same to mine: Catastrophic Happenings
February 19th, 2011 at 04:45am