World Domination! Do you know who your villain is?

OK greetings people of the interwebs. Alright well hello well I've decided to actually write something in these journal things for once, amazing right? Usually I have no idea on what to write in these things because you people ( who ever you may be) probably could care less about what goes on in my life so lets skip the boring details of how i got here and go right to the main topic shall we,

Alright, well I was currently sitting here reading "The Teen's Guide to World Domination Advice on Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Awsomeness" by Josh Shipp. Ok well first off I'd like to defend my self the only reason I'm reading this book is because I liked the part in the intro where he talks about slapping people and his hair looking like a Chia pet and also mixed in with all the random crap about super villains or something like that there is some humor. Well I'm sitting here reading this book, and as you can see by the title its a advice book thing for the young human youth of the world helping to improve your every day life. So I'm reading all the stuff about being a hero and recognizing the villains and what now and I think to my self who actually reads these things this book or any other like it and goes OK I'm going to listen to this book and its going to make my life better because that's what it tells me it will do. It's like those people who actually act like the random used to be football player( who no one has ever hear of) that comes to give motivational speeches is actually telling you something useful other then the generic "Don't do drugs." Maybe it's just me but every time I see these books on how to improve your life or when those used to be football players come to give a speak I automatically tune out because seriously who goes though all the people they know and goes "Oh yeah, Sally is the villain in my life so I'm going to be a hero and stop talking to her." I kinda just thing every one needs to find what works for them you have to find your own way to make it better, Because trying yo figure out who's the villain in your life isn't going to help you much after your already up the creek with out a pattle and you didn't notice until now.

Ok, well I guess that's all I have to say for right now so leave a comment on what you think on this topic ( or if you'd like i guess another one ... what ever floats your boat) Also you could leave a comment on what should be the topic of another journal thing. Do to my lack of finding something worth writing. So yeah... that's it Bye :)
February 20th, 2011 at 05:23am