There's a big difference between being able to do something and not wanting to do it.

Such as taking care of my mom after she has her hysterectomy. It's not like she needs it or anything.

Besides, it's not my job to take care of her. It's my brothers. I've never taken care of her, and nor will I ever. And if I have to drive up to my brothers college to go get him, then be it.

Plus, my friend offered to make us dinner every Monday until she got better. Just as long as we payed her. That saves me the trouble of make shit that I feel like doing/don't want to do/have the time to do.

And sure, I want to be a doctor and all, and I can take care of (or treat) people. Just not her.

UGH. She pisses me off.

Anyway, I got a couple books to read 2 days ago to read while my mom got her biopsy yesterday...

And let's just say it's really sad if you figure out what the whole book is about like before you even get halfway through the book. Plus it's a major turn off if AFTER you buy it, you realize that it says it will appeal to fans of Twilight.... and YOU HATE TWILIGHT. Yeah. But I suppose it's good. Even though some things just really pissed me off (like really, they put the "orange liquid stuff on you then rammed a tube into your chest... uh... don't they need to make a small incision in the disinfected area in order to "ram" that tube into your chest?)... but yeah... I guess the only reason why I'm still reading it is to see what she chooses in the end...

And the book? If I stay.

...my roses died...

oh well...

Oh and teddy bears from the women and childrens side of the hospital are always the best. So soft and fuzzy and cuddably cute. :)

Eh... What else? I dunno...

Oh, so me and one of my best friends have been looking at apartments... in NY... And surely... we can't afford the cheapest apartment in Manhattan that's like a 1 million... Sure it's super cheap, compared to that wonderful...48 million penthouse....

But lets face it, if half my salary is going to malpractice insurance and most of hers..... is hers to keep... I don't think I'd be able to keep the master bedroom... D: Or be able to afford the apartment...

But i did find one in Brooklyn that's like 600+.... like the price of my old house, which was pretty big... and yet the apartment is like smaller than the first floor of that house... D: and it's only one room....

But I'd love to live in New York since that's like the closest I can get to Japan... While still being a doctor and having a job close to where I live...

But it's way to expensive.

So I guess I'll check out some apartments in like... Baltimore... near one of the schools I hope to attend... and like maybe cali... since it's warm....

Or even Paris, since she can speak better french than me. :D

I dunno yet... besides, we still have a couple of years ahead of us till we even go through with it, if we ever do. xD Doesn't hurt to dream though. :)\

And I think I might want to try to varnish one of my lucky stars... if it works, I'll varnish the others and they'll all be nice and shiny... if not... well then that's one...less star to add to my folded collection... D;

And I need to find the other stars I folded but lost during the move.

And I need to catch up on my 365 day project...

And my friend told me to wait until college to get a boyfriend since there would of course be a lot of hot guys... Well... I'm in college now... and all the guys look the same... Maybe it's because I'm still in high school due to the dual enrollment... :/ I still have yet to figure it out... xD I should ask her about it though. xD

Anyway, I need to do my listening activities and my speaking quiz for my Japanese class. :)
February 21st, 2011 at 02:03am