Well hello there~

Its been a long time since I've been on Mibba. My profile is so adorable if I do say so myself~ I chose not to update it because I want to be able to look back and see how ridiculous I was. I regret ever changing it from my original profile. I followed the changes Mibba made, and I regret that. I'll always love it though.
This site holds a lot of memories for me; memories from the eight grade. My friend and I were always on this, talking about My Chemical Romance, reading stories and writing some. I can't help but dwell on the fact that I'm going to be 18 soon, moving out, and going to work at a real job. Real, meaning, a job that is going to pay all my bills. As of right now a friend and I plan on moving in together after high school. It makes me sad to think that my childhood is officially coming to an end, but it's comforting to know that I can always come back here, and read all the silly things that I've posted. It means the world to me, as do the memories it holds.
I probably won't be back for a long, long time. I just wanted to come and leave this as a reminder that I'll always hold on to the little things that meant the world to me.
February 21st, 2011 at 06:21am