more than just a band.

Last night I went to my third My Chemical Romance gig.

It was amazing. I'm not even kidding. The atmosphere.. oh my god. It was like a religious experience (yes, I am being a twazzock saying that, but, it felt like it, okay?) Of course it was full of eleven year old emos, and my friend I went with is a bit of an elitist and looks down on them, but tbh, it felt like family. The MCRmy, of course. I'll always be a little kid who just knows that the music speaks more than anyone could say.

In between the Blackout (second support band) and My Chem, the pushing got a bit too much for me (I have an anxiety disorder and hardly leave the house, so gigs are still a bit of a trauma to me. But I wouldn't have missed my boys for the world) so I went off to the side a bit, while my friend stayed put. She enjoys gigs when they're rough, I just find them painful. But yeah, I was on my own, but not knowing anyone else there, I didn't feel alone. And that's just the MCRmy for you.

I love you guize.
<3

Of course, this morning I went to my psychiatrist and spent a lot of time crying because we were discussing my grandfather calling me fat the day after boxing day, but you know. Great thing for your grandfather to say when you're a recovering bulimic... :| (starting to slip back into it, actually, but hoping not to, my teeth can't take it). Y'know.
February 22nd, 2011 at 01:18pm