Suckiness.

I had the worst week of my entire life. It was horrible. Oh my god.

First of all, I know this was incredibly stupid, and I will never, ever, ever do it again.

Yesterday, I was in the bathroom during gym. I was about to cut my leg, but I heard a noise, and I accidentally pressed too hard. I sliced it open. It was horrible, the grossest thing I'd ever seen.

So, me and my friend Chandler spent most of gym in the locker room, trying to stop the bleeding and figuring out what to do. So, she went to the nurse to get a band-aid, and it stopped bleeding for a while. So we went outside with the rest of the class for gym.

But, it started bleeding again--badly. It was soaking through the band-aid, and someone told the school counselor. She made my go to the nurse, and the nurse said I had to go to the hospital. She made me go back to the gym to get my things, which was a completely horrible experience.

Everyone was staring at me, and I was just sobbing. But my friend Nikki knew what had happened, and she just hugged me and let me cry on her the whole way back to the counselor's office.

My parents picked me up later, and they wouldn't even look at me. My sister missed her first soccer practice because of it.

I had to get seven stitches. They were going to take me to this psych ward program thing, but when we got there, they said I had to stay a minimum of seven days, and since I'm not suicidal, my mom decided against it.

But she's still crazy mad at me. I'm not allowed to shave because she's afraid I'm going to cut myself, she checks me for cuts every night, I'm not allowed to go in my room, and I can't be alone. She wouldn't even let me go to school today.

Ugh. I'm sorry to rant like this, but I can't talk to any of my friends since I couldn't go to school.

Oh, but on a lighter note, I can't ever marry the guy I like. My initials are ASG, and his last name starts with an S. So, my initials would be ASS.
February 24th, 2011 at 12:50am