Help Me Choose

Okay as you all know I have 2 stories out Who Are You and Loving Nightmare, which I know I have been slacking on. Well I am starting a story soon with my best friend Britt which is xPepperMintx on here. It will be called White Roses it'll be about two girls who come from two totally different family's one poor, one rich. We're still working on the kinks and I'm sure we'll be taking our time on it to make sure we come up with a really good story line.
Anyway the real reason of this is because I need help with something. I think I'm deciding on deleting both Who Are You and Loving Nightmare. The reason's for Who Are You is because I was I loved the beginning of it but kind of lost track on it and written the chapters badly. And I feel I can do better. Reason's on Loving Nightmare, which is basically what I said for Who Are You I love most of the chapters then I kind of lost it after she got kidnapped sort of by vampires.
So I was also wondering that you should send me a message telling me why I should or shouldn't keep those two stories. Please tell me the truth on what you think and don't hold it back. Yeah I love writing my own stories and plot's and such and I think I don't like criticism but I kind of need it.
I'm planning on making a totally new story maybe somewhat of the same plot's as I used and adding different plot's in with it. I'm going to put more time into making it than my others and really think about the chapters and make them longer. I know I'll be late but I'm hoping to get back on track hopefully soon which is slowly coming back because I switched to a different teacher which will hopefully help me get up to college level and do the fast track of high school.

Also I was wandering please comment or message me telling me what I should add into the story like:
1) Action
2) Romance
3) Adventure
4) Mystery
5) Etc.

Well if you read all of this thank you very much and really appreciate it. I hope that I can write a better and interesting story that I don't waver to a way different track. Including that I will not really know what's going to happen. I'm going to go with the flow and see what happens. I learned a few new things and I hope they help out on it.
Truly Impossible,
Cassie
February 25th, 2011 at 03:05am