• Important Rant • Tumblr •

I'm just so mad, because Kenna really pissed me off yesterday at lunch.

This is what all went down-- (if your following me on Tumblr you already know about this)

We were talking about how in some weird country if you stick your hand out with all your fingers up, it means you have five fathers and that’s like the worst insult ever. And then, Kenna was like

BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE DADDY!

And then I’m like

My cousin has two :3

And then she just goes off telling me about how sick and twisted my uncles are for being gay with eachother.

She’s like (word for word)

Your uncles are sick and twisted. They have disorders. People like that make me sick. Ew.

What the fucking hell.
And so then I said:

Uhm, excuse me, but… being gay isn’t a disorder. You can’t control who the hell you love. You either like them, and you can’t control that, or you don’t like them, and you can’t control that either. It’s just an instinct, and love is love, no matter if it’s between a boy and a girl, a boy and a boy, or a girl and a girl.

And so then the rest of the conversation went on like this—

Kenna- Well it’s gross. God didn’t intend it to be that way, it’s nasty and wrong and I’m telling you your uncles have a freaking disorder.

Me- God didn’t want the entire world to be the way it is now. Do you really think he wanted that bastard shooting down innocent people? Do you really think that he wanted murders and robberies and all that other shit? Yeah, he didn’t, but it still happens, and it’s just another part of life, you just need to move on from it.

Kenna- Ugh, you are so stupid. You and your uncles are stupid. All those gay asses are stupid, too.

Me- Grow up.

..What the hell?

So, who do you agree with? Me, or her?

I personally agree with me and think Kenna is an ass hole, but that’s just me ^0^

• • • • • • • • • •

Discuss in comments, and NO FIGHTS.

• • • • • • • • • •

So on the other hand, Tumblr, my love.

Follow me--

Hey-Irish.tumblr.com
(I will follow back, just because my dash is getting lonely)

Ask me (or talk to me, either one :D) --
http://hey-irish.tumblr.com/ask

..That's all I can really think of.

• • • • • • • • • •

Goodbye :)
February 27th, 2011 at 07:20pm