Changing my username (Opinions?)//Comment swap!

Comment Swap at bottom
I think I'm going to change my username to flyer. I've been sunsetwing for a while, on a few other sites too, and I'm ready for a change :) And I think I'm going to change everything; avatar (which I've already done, I used to be a koala), layout (I'm actually going to get a real one, not a Mibba pre-made :O) as well.
And when I get bored of flyer., which will happen, I can just add something onto it...flyer deep., flyer high., flyer blue.

I'm up for swapping on anything; however, all my stories are drabbles and oneshots. So please only give me a drabble, oneshot, or single chapter of a story. If you'd like to swap on two chapters of a story, you can read two oneshots/drabbles of mine, and so on.
You commment first and you get what you give. I'd prefer original fic, but if you only have fanfic that's fine.
I'd also prefer stories under NC-17; however, if the chapter isn't explicit, I don't mind the rating so much.
Any pairing is acceptable.
These stories are my newest ones, and could use the most love:
Sesame Street: The Satire (oneshot)
In Memoriam (drabble)
From the Mouths of Babes (drabble)
Remember Them In All Their Crippled Glory (drabble)
If you want to swap on something else, though, that would be alright :)

Questions
1. Thoughts about my new username/ava?
2. Swap?
March 8th, 2011 at 04:12am