Calling Fellow Killjoys interested in being in a story!!!/An Important Message To Those Who Have Ever Read “Catch Me, Use Me, Kill Me”

Hi there fellow Killjoys and friends!

Obviously, since you clicked on this entry, you’ve heard of my Killjoy Story, “Catch Me, Use Me, Kill Me.” on Quizilla (If you haven’t and think you might like to read it, message me about the link ;) ). Here’s the update for that one: I honestly don’t know if I’ll be able to post Chapter 29. With that being said, may I propose my idea on how to kind of end that story and start up with a new one.
I will spoil it. Not on my journal right now, no. But if you have read it, then I am going to tell you EXACTLY how it was INTENDED to end, but how I CHANGED it. The way I CHANGED the story made it fit into the newest Killjoy sequel to that. I didn’t change MUCH, but I changed some certain parts in my story.
This sequel, I think will be posted especially on Mibba. I don’t THINK you would need to read the first one to really fully understand the story, because I do a little recap on how the story left off.
Since this story is going to be on Mibba, I am going to do a special little offer here. There are TWO character REPLACMENTS that happen ON MIBBA. One is Party Poison’s Mibba girl and Jet Star’s Mibba girl. Interested? Keep reading.
Party Poison’s original girl (my best friend E.) doesn’t really have a Mibba, so I would like to give someone a chance on here to be PARTY POISON’S girlfriend/wife/mother of his children (I’ll get back to the children in the next journal entry in which I explain MYYYYY idea for MY KILLJOY stories!). If you’re interested, leave a comment on my page/ message me/ leave a comment here.
The same goes for Jet Star’s girl. I created the Blondie character, but I wasn’t really…feeling her character, so I would like to see if someone want’s to be Jet Star’s woman. J.
So please, just tell me if you’re interested. It helps a lot my fellow Killjoys. And if you don’t know about my Killjoy Story, then watch out for my summary/ semi-spoiling of that story.
Xo, Devious Séance
March 9th, 2011 at 04:10am