Today, my friend admitted he was gay / Join my Photo Contest?

We've been friends since the fourth grade, introduced by his like third cousin. We stopped being friends in the end of eight grade due to a fight, and then, considering he was friends with one of my good friends I made through high school, in the end of tenth grade we started hanging out together through related friends.

Anyways, he came out of the closet today, well, he came out a couple of weeks ago to other people, and in November to his family. It's weird, he hangs out with other girls now so I didn't find out right away. But it's very strange 'cause despite the fact everybody used to call him gay and such in elementary school aI never really imagined him being homosexual. But one of his friends always makes gay jokes, now and he's one of his good friends. He's okay with the fact of him being gay, although he posted a video on his wall sayin.

"I accept you, and to prove it to you, this video is dedicated to you. . . it said something along those lines, and it's a song about homosexuals. I didn't like how he did that, although my friend says he's ready for everybody to know, I still don't think it's right for my friend, let's call him Bobby, to advertize my friend's, let's call his Ryan, sexuality in such a way.

Anyways, it's kind of cool, I told him I accepted him and we started talking about hot guys.

On another note:

A Story Behind Every Picture Contest

I only have 9 contestants so far, and I'd like a lot more. So join, Puh-lease :(

Image

Dominic Monaghan = cutest boy alive! Along with Elijah Wood of course <3
March 22nd, 2011 at 11:45pm