The Ten Best Songs Ever!

All opinions expressed in this journal are those of the writer only, although some may find her crazy, but please feel free to share your favourite songs <3

10) Bedrock - Young Money

It's so freakin' catchy and it made me fall in love with Nicki Minaj. I want to live in their house...

9) Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat

I absolutely adore this lady! She's beautiful and talented and... just amazing.

8) Superman - Taylor Swift

Anyone who knows me knows that I will make Taylor Swift my wife one day...

7) Morning After Dark - Timbaland featuring SoShy & Nelly Furtado

When I was young I was creepily obsessed with Timbaland and this song just renewed that obsession.

6) Half Of My Heart - John Mayer featuring Taylor Swift

Not really any surprise... I'm pretty much in love with both of these artists.

5) Welcome to Miami - Will Smith

My summer song! This is me and my best friend sitting on the beach perving on guys haha!

4) War Of My Life - John Mayer

My go-to song whenever I'm feeling sad or am close to killing someone. I love sitting in my car and listening to this really loud.

3) The Only Exception - Paramore

I'm so in love with this song it's just stupid.

2) Me & U - Cassie

This has been my anthem for over 5 years... slightly worrying that I was a twelve year-old singing this, lol.

1) Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer

I want a boy to sing this to me one day. Anybody that dislikes this song is absolutely crazy! Say what you will about Mayer but he writes and sings (and looks) like a God.

So guys, tell me yours? Or just rant about your day? Whatever floats your boat.

Oh and shameless whoring American Royalty
March 23rd, 2011 at 09:34pm