Trying to go back to school...

So, Ive been struggling with going back to school since grade 10. And now that I'm making an effort to go back, everyone's freaking out. Talking behind my back, or cracking wise jokes all the time. It's really hard to go and do something when it seems as if no one supports it. My best friend since I was in primary has become hostile towards me, talking about me when I'm right there and can obviously hear her. She's gone up to my current best friend, Ashlee, while she was looking for me and told her what a bitch I am, and that I should just not go to school because everyone hates me. Which is confusing because I can walk right up to some of my acquaintances and they'll talk to me like nothings wrong.

But i know my school, they pretend to be cool, until they can find a reason to hate you. Like the time I got pregnant; due to the medical system messing up. I was 15-16, how was I supposed to know that an anti-biotic will make birth control worthless. No one had ever told me that. So when the condom broke, I didn't try to run and get the morning after pill cause I thought i was on birth control. The father had made me get an abortion, and then later cheated on me. we broke up last summer. And know I'm with an amazing guy, who's not abusive like the father was.

Anyway, the whole school practically exiled me. and that's why I stopped going to school in the first place. And now that I would like to go back, the students and even some of the teachers are holding hostility

And all this shit, ^ , Is why I haven't been writing recently. . I will try and start up again soon, but please subscribe and comment.

~Katt Katastrophie. xox
March 24th, 2011 at 12:11pm