Lost in love

My crush is sooo mine, but i can't feel the same way anymore. Nothing is the same eversince we started actually being "2gether". I miss his touch and i miss being in his arms, and yet i feel as if i can't stand him anymore. Does this make sense???
I hate being without him, but i can't be with him. It's agony trying to make my decision to either tell him to stop....or to tell him to keep it coming. I seriously don't know what to do about him.

I also like other people and i just realized that i'm still in love with an old "friend" that I held close. It's really confusing, but i really can't decide what to do. This old friend is so openly honest with me, but if I tell him "honestly" told him how i still feel, he might not feel the same way anymore. I wish I could figure out what to do with all of the people that I feel something for and choose just ONE person.....help me please!!!!!

Prom is also coming up and I still don't know who I'm going with. I heard a kid in my class (tommy) wanted to ask me, but he hasn't asked yet. I hope I can find a prom date soon enough.........before its too late. If you got any advice for me, I could rely use it. Thanx 8)
March 31st, 2011 at 03:22pm