Hi, I'm Samantha. Nice To Meet You, Who Are You?

Hello everyone:) I don't know a lot of people on this site. Okay, I know one or two people. It would be nice to have some friends on this site. I'm going to tell you a bit about myself...

My name is Samantha. I'm seventeen, birthday is in October. I'm like my Grandpa, I love fast internet and phones & when I want something I want it then, not later on down the road. (Bad quality? Yeah kind of O.o) I'd like to consider myself active for my age. I work out on a machine every day, I do crunches, I walk every where I want to go (I average 3-5 miles a day), I love to swim- not so much of a runner. I quit smoking cigarettes January 14, 2011. I have the occasional drink every now and then. I try to not eat chocolate because I can't control myself when it comes to it. I take sh*t from no one. The way I see it- I have neither of my parents so when someone whom has no authority over me tells me to do something- I laugh. Hard.

I'd like to think I have a sense of humor. I know I must have some weird/funny sayings because when I say some of them I either get laughed at or they give me a confused look. It pisses me off when people bash their parents and talk about hating them/wanting to lite them on fire. When your parents say, "you're going to miss me when I'm gone"- they're right. I hate disrespectful kids or adults- they really grind my gears. I will not apologize for anything where I see I have done nothing wrong (a student walked into the office at school and asked a question about enrollment and age. I told him that you could be 16 to drop out but you need a parents signature and my teacher flipped out on me even though the answer I gave was correct. My other teacher said I should apologize because I said it was done and over with, I mean the kid got his questioned answered. He didn't give a fu*k who answered it.) I drink a lot of coffee. I love money, music and my HTC Inspire from AT&T.

So now that you know a little bit about me, what about you? Who are you and how are you? Would you tell me a bit about yourself?

Nice to meet everyone:D
I really like meeting new people:D
April 5th, 2011 at 11:21pm