I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL IT.

Ok.... I just found out that if you don't feed bugaboos every few hours they do weird little flips, fart for a while, then drop dead. WELL, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?!?? I thought their just like dogs; you feed them, throw the ball at them then leave them for a few days until they die too--oh wait... never mind...... it's not like I did that or anything.... PFWW..... O.O...... >.< so ya, and then AFTER THATTTTT the other bugaboos were pissed and were squeaking their gibberish language to me while they flapped their arms around. And--being me--I thought that it was having one of those epileptic attack thingies so I shoved that air tube thing in it's mouth and waited till it stopped kicking. well THAT GUY DIED TOO!! I thought since I was providing the air FOR him he would be all fine and everything, but NOOOO, it had to be carbon dioxide and he suffocated. AND IT EVEN SAID OXYGEN ON THE TUBE KEEPING ITTT!!!! oh wait... ya, it might have been the little bada$$ bugaboos who stole that melted cotton candy and drank it all--cotton candy us like hardcore whiskey for bugaboos; how else would they crap out skittles... "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!"... frankly I don't WANT to--then they farted into it while trying not to kill themselves by giggling and snorting up their gummy bears. Little sh*ts. and I didn't much help as I had elbowed the poor little guy trying to get him to stop struggling and breathe the--ahem--now known as carbon dioxide.
WELL, now I don't know what to do, because I'm pretty sure they're going to stab me while I'm sleeping tonight.... they. are. PISSED that I killed the leader of the clan, and now there's a new leader, and everybody hates him, because he's the one who had stolen the rest of the melted tootsie rolls--yet another alchoholic drink for them--and drank it all the night before. SOOO, I bid you good luck incase they decide to leave the closet. Goodnight... and think of ways to help me confince them that I'm not no good and they shouldn't kill me..... .wow, now that I think of that.......... I'm screwed. :#

Hopeless and worried,
Becky )':
April 6th, 2011 at 04:27am