I Didn't Want To Grow Up, But I Pinched A Penny And...

I've decided to grow up.
So the thing with this whole "growing up" concept is because I had a realiezation that I'm so very immature, little-kid-like and...well, just, A little girl.
I shouldn't be a little girl; I should be a decent teenager.
I think that I’m too, well…immature. Like, I can’t help but always say a “That’s What She Said” joke, or be too gross and….boyish, about everything. I’m not supposed to be like a boy; I’m supposed to be like a girl. But I think that I have to grow up before I can ever be called a “teenager”. I seriously don’t deserve the term “teenager”. It’s ridiculous that I don’t grow up at all.
So. I need to grow up. I need to just, take a while off and learn how to act my age. I don’t know, become a little goody-two-shoes or some shit. I need to figure out how to be more adult-like, and not be such a…a…kid.
“Teenager”? No, I’m far from that. Which is why I need to grow up and stop with the rants like these and everything else that seems annoying or…kid-ish.
So. Here’s where the crap parts come in.
I am stopping all stories for the moment due to me attempting to learn how to be like, a normal person. Not some…weird, emo, short freak that constantly annoys 2/3 of the people that I know. Now, this doesn’t mean that I am going to be gone forever or that I won’t be on Mibba. I’m just, stopping all stories and maybe I’ll post one last update before I’m off on my journey to “acting like my age”.
I can’t be an “Izzy” anymore- it’s getting old and pointless. So this is going to happen until I’m finally just an… “Isabelle”. :/
Don’t worry, people who I’ve said will be in stories, you will STILL appear in my stories, but they will be delayed now. I’m sorry friends, but I gotta learn to be a “Big Kid” now. LIKE THAT ONE DIAPER COMERCIAL WHEN THEY SAY THAT THEY’RE BIG KIDS NOW! See, that’s total immaturity. That’s going to stop, I promise you guys. I’ll be trying my hardest to grow up, loves.
Please Don’t Hate My Dear Readers,
Isabelle.
April 7th, 2011 at 05:27am