I Hate Being Sick, Plus Questions & Comment Swaps

I seriously hate being sick. It sucks...and not even with digni- I'm not going off on that rant again. I already went off on my perverted rabbit trail on deviantArt. Make your own speculations as to what a perverted rabbit trail looks like.
But I still hate being sick. I've missed every day this week but Monday because of a sore throat, a horrible cough/coughing things up, an inabliity to breath through my nose, and fatigue. Weirdest part: me and one of my best friends (amd for all practical purposes my mother's other daughter) got sick at nearly the same time with nearly the same symptoms. LOL, we're sick buddies.

I missed at least two tests and its the end of a grading period. I couldn't have missed a week of school at a more inconvenient time. And I went through an entire bag of cough drops and a box(cuz math says 2 halves make a whole) of tissues in only 4 days. WTH man? WTH?

Question Time Is To Be Had Now
1. What are your thoughts on 'sick days'?
2. Fave movie?
3. Do you watch Regular Show?

Rules For Comment Swappage
1. No slashes/femslashes
2. No NC-17
3. I prefer to not read fan-fics. I will if I have to, but don't expect me to tell you I enjoyed it.
4. You have to go first.
5. Comment on one of these: Cassidy
The Next Generation
My Pretty Mermaid
Star Squad
Controversial Genius
6. Leave the story(s) you want me to comment on in the comment section below. Thanks
April 8th, 2011 at 09:05pm