So I Can finally get a job!:D (video&picture)

Today's my birthday.
:O

Well I felt like Janet Jackson at the superbowl when her boobage flew out Today.
Thank god for my friend Janelle that "hugged" me (more like shielding me from the whole school seeing my purple bra afterschool).

One of my best friends, twinky and I have the same birthday, So Twinky got a cool white and green cake from our Best Friend Victoria...And THE bestest friend EEEEVA got me this pretty colorful neon cake. LET ME GET THIS OUT THERE, IT'S LIKE "OUR GROUP" AND WE'RE ALL BEST FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER IT'S QUITE NICE Then Andrew (AndyHavok) Made a cake for the first time for the both of us (x I thought that was adorable. Tradition is you take a bite and people stuff your face in. Well Twinky got me from the neck, and I got him by his and bam--- My face and hair icing all over, cameras flashing. And I turn thinking I got him gooddd!!!
Twinky was freakin' clean and smiling like a motherhugger D:
I grabbed his neck but he's just to strong, my brother came over and he's like "Come'er Dumbass"
Oh, sweet revenge(:
Victoria gave me a ballon. I loveeee ballons :33 So I was very delighted when Twinky's flew away. <-meanieee!
Anyhow, class after class--wish,after wish , happy birthday after happy birthday(:
-----------------------------------------------------????---------------------------------------------------------------
AHH,THE BOY I LIKE.. I SAW HIM. He was talking to someone. So I didn't say hi or wave, my hands were full. I wished that atleast he knew it was my birthday and tell me on facebook. He did. ((: It made me scream inside.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Afterschool came along, and Twinky didn't even cut his green cake.
Somehow gettting a piece of his cake turned into a green sticky cake war XD

Image
Me, Victoria, &Janelle The aftermath of the green mess

We were in the restroom for awhile XD
Pretty chill birthday<3

Ah, and my friend made me this video<333

It's mindboggling. Made me smile (x
he looks like a deer in headlights<3 Lol
make fun of him&you die.

Hope you had a good one, I sure did(;
<33-m
April 9th, 2011 at 06:36am