Another journal containing many things, as well as some questions?

It feels like ages since I wrote one of these!

A hell of a lot's been happening over the past week or so, and now I am FOREVER ALONE as everyone else is off on Duke of Edinburgh's this weekend (walking and camping around the New Forest or something like that), I shall take the time to fill in.

First of all...

Image

I wonder who thatnot so sexy biatch is holding that cup?

Yep, me and my best friend Alex won our public speaking competition! Unfortunately, she's not in that picture as she had an orthodontist appointment - all the other girls there are the other finalists.

It was really, really close - there was only one point in it in the end, but we did it. I still can't really believe it, but it's true. The two girls closest to the left of the picture - Roma and Lucy, two of th most awesome people in existance - I truly thought they were gonna win, but got second place.

-

Secondly, RENT was freakin' awesome too!

I thought my school was manic - putting french orals, 3 nights of production, public speaking final and GCSE drama assessed performances (where we did The Crucible) in the same week. I feel drained right now, but it was great. I played Alexi and April, and the whole cast was fantastic and it all went so, so well.

There are some pictures, but I can't find them right now, so I may post some when I can!

-

Thirdly, I got my prom dress!

I'm getting really hyped for it right now. I'm probably just going with my friends, considering how unlikely it is that I'll get an actual date, but it's still gonna be awesome.

Image

^ That's it, right there.

-

Fourth, some story updates!

I updated Concordi Discordia yesterday - the big reveal chapter is now up!

I've also written a couple of new one-shots:
Icy Hearts.
Acrylic.
Something Went Down In The Tent.

-

Finally, have some questions:

1. Did you place any bets on the Grand National earlier if you're in the UK? How did you do?
2. What does your prom dress look like? (Or what did it look like, will it look like etc...)
3. Comment swap on any of the four stories above? I'll read anything at all, as long as you comment first.
4. What was the last thing you either saw on stage, or were in on stage?
5. Have you done D of E? Or anything similar?
(For those who don't know what it is, it's an award where you have to take part in volunteering, develop a skill, do a physical activity and then some kind of 3/4 day walking-camping expedition thing)

Have a lovely day, Mibba, and stay beautiful <3
April 9th, 2011 at 08:08pm