What does MCR, Neon Trees, Gabe Saporta and birthdays have in common? Me.

You know six hours is a long time. I’m not going to lie. And when you’re sitting and its snowing/raining around you with freezing wind you pretty much want to give up everything and just call it a night.

Nope. Not me.

I decided to stick it out and wait in line for a concert.

Not any concert.

THE concert of my life’s wildest dreams: The Architects, Neon Trees, and My Chemical Romance all together in my home town at my favorite small venue that holds about 1,600 people.

Yeah, how I manage to get where I was standing is still beyond me. *.* Ray’s hair is so poofy live. XD

That was the time of my life. I won’t say I cried in joy because no one was there to witness it anyways. So I’m not too worried.

The Architects are a new face to me. Something different with a little spice. I was impressed by the guitar solos and the lyrics caught on to you after awhile. So I made a mental note of doing more research on them when I got home.

Now, Neon Trees. Ok, I knew them as no bodies and they kinda still are nobodies. But hey, they’re awesome. The energy live was amazing! I mean they practically ran from the airport (Late flight) to get on stage. They didn’t even get to do a sound check.

But Tyler has stolen my heartbeat. <3 That man is amazing.

And as a bonus they’re from the same state I’m from. So I give them all the support I can.

Which I find something rather funny, we’re from the same state yet I never got to tee them live before. They always picked a bad time for me when they did put on a show. XD I still love them though. I CAN NOT wait till I get another chance to see them again at some point.

Last but not least is My Chemical Romance. Yeah, I went overboard on videos and photos. I couldn’t help it. I love them oh so much. I mean I’ve been listening to them for like 10 years now. Give me a break. I’ve only listen to Gabe Saporta for 8 years! Granted Gabe has nothing to do with them but I was making a point. XD I don’t know what kind of point I was making but you’re going to nod and go with it. Alright?

Good. Glad we agree.

Something else we can agree on? Gerard Way is a babe. I have fallen in love with him all over again. God, he is amazing. No lie. He really is. I love everything about that guy. He is such a hero to me. I’m happy I got him to look at me. He’ll never know me but all that matters is he looked at me and smiled.

Overall, it was the best night of my life. I met some great people and partied with the crowd I live for. I would do it again in a heart but with warmer weather and I’m getting in line earlier. <3

Ah! Yes! my 18th birthday is in 17 days! :/ I'm not getting a birthday one shot again. Well, damn. XD
April 11th, 2011 at 10:19pm