I Once Sat Around

I Once Sat Around Thinking Of Life And No Love. The Only Love You Have is Family And Certain Friends. Sometimes I Think My Parents Made A Mistake For Having Sex And Having Me. I'm The Oldest Of The Three Children, But I'm The Worst Child They Ever Had. I'm Starting To Think That My Friends Think That Too, The Worst Friend I Ever Had.
Damn, What A Bitch They Thought As Soon As I Walk Away. A Few Weeks Ago, One Of Them Called Me A Attention Hogger, Loud, Immature, Inapprioate, Not Caring About My Hair And That My Boyfriend Only Cares For Sex. I Wanted To Cry And Weep Because I Have Reason For Them. But When I Do, She Says They're Only Excuses. I Told Her That, If Something Happens Between My And My Boyfriend I'm Prepared And I'm Not Going To Cry Over A Lousy Man. Sure It Will Hurt But Not To The Point I Want To Hurt Myself.
I Got Offline Thinking What If Is This Is True? I Thought About All Night And I Made Myself Believe Its Not. At Midnight I Made A Note And Gave It My Best Friends Moriah, Told Her To Give It To Him. She Did, And He Read It. After School He Asked What Was It About And I Explained To Him, That I Wasn't Ready And That We Should Wait. He Said It Was Fine And Was Really Cool By It. I Smiled And He Smiled Back. I Kissed Him On The Cheek And We Went Our Separate Ways.
My Parents On The Other Hand Don't Know But Him, And It's Best That They Don't Because Who Knows What Might Happen To Both Of Us. But My Life Is Depressing Because It Seems I Can't Make Them Happy, My Grades Are Crappy Last Quarter Because I Had A Difficult Time With Out My Glasses. I'm On The Soccer Team, But Now I'm Illegible To Play. I Think I Really Disappointed My Entire Family, Because They Now Tell Me, They Will Only Provide Me On What I Need. As For My Birthday......Well
Happy Birthday To Myself
April 13th, 2011 at 01:57am