Found Something I Never Even Dreamed of Finding Today...

I wanted to take some more pictures of my town since I don't really have that many in my album for it on Facebook, and I really just like sharing my hometown with all of my internet buddies...

Here's the link to the album, by the way:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.429113461018.216591.616806018

Anyway, so! My family and I were walking all through town and I was taking pictures of whatever caught my eye, I had a pretty good day of it!
We started heading back toward the van and were walking along the railroad tracks, I decided to take pictures of them and pictures of my sister walking on them, and as I admired them...I noticed something that looked an awful lot like the black back of a Polaroid picture, my sister was nearest to it, so I pointed it out to her and she picked it up...I knew then it was a Polaroid picture, and so I got to thinking of all the things you might find pictures of laying out on the railroad tracks (I suspected porn or something of the sort) I saw a flash of the color of flesh from the picture, and turned away quickly. I heard my sister making choking noises in her shock, trying to explain what she saw, and I turned around to see an expression of pure horror on her face. My mother then looked at the picture for a few moments in silence, then she told me that I would most likely like it and handed it to me. I was very much confused by her comment, and so still I hesitated, but I looked down at the little picture in my hands and this is what I saw...

I had a picture of it where it was found, but it was too far away and hard to see, so, here are two I took of it laying on my journal. I gave direct links because the pictures were huge on Mibba.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/FreakOfTheDarkness/100_3050.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/FreakOfTheDarkness/100_3051.jpg

I do not know if it is real or not, there really is no way to tell, I don't think...But this is about the most shocking thing I've ever found in my life...And it was definitely the creepiest moment of my life so far! Stare at them as long as you wish if you think you can tell if it is fake or real, but the picture is blurry because it is not originally digital, I can't help that.

What if it is real? What if this man was crucified as it looks? I wanted to look for more pictures, to see if there were pictures of his face or maybe the rest, but my parents didn't want to stay much longer. But I did manage to slip the picture into my camera bag.

...Do you think it is real? Do you think the man could be still alive? Why do you think someone would drop a picture like this on the railroad tracks for whoever to find?

If it is real...Poor man, whoever you are...God rest your soul...
April 17th, 2011 at 02:13am