You know what makes me laugh? | Storms | Stubbed Toes

Junior High kids. They just crack me up. I read the most beautiful description and then it turned out to be like a 13 year old author who wrote about Justin Bieber falling in love with her, his number one fan! Now, don't get me wrong, there are some very talented people on here who are the junior high age of about 13/14. But some are just....WTF! I'm sure I was like that when I was that age, but good grief. All lovey dovey over a boy and telling them they love each other when they've been dating for 2 weeks -_____- It just irritates me.

Storms are amazing to watch and I love dancing in the rain during a thunder storm, but the one that's going out now sounds like it's tearing my front yard apart and my dogs are freaking out so bad it's starting to scare me. We have a tornado warning and I don't want to have to wake up later to everyone scooting down the stairs. Indiana weather sucks.

Stubbed toes are awful. I just stubbed mine and I caught myself before I dropped the f-bomb in front of my cousin. Have you ever stubbed your toe so bad it feels like it just dropped off the face of your foot? That's what mine feels like right now :(

On a side note, I learned that I can relate Harry Potter to basically anything in the real world; or should I say non-wizarding world? ;) Oh yeaaah! hahah.
April 20th, 2011 at 04:47am