Talking to Myself

I don't think I update my journal as often as I should.Normally it's if I need to give out about something or want to sound wise(haha) but lately I've realised I need somwhere to vent how I feel even if it's just for me to look back on.I need somewhere to write the truth wothout being afraid of certain people finding it,and misinterpreting what I'm trying to say.See I know some nosies...that could have great fun in stalking my mibba as they did my tumblr...and taking things the wrong way which is why my mibba is an absolute secret to everybody I know in real life.I like my Mibba friends,I trust them and I'd like to keep it that way.Let my Mibba friends be my Mibba friends...and let my friends be my friends.Does anyone else agree or have the same kind of problem?
I mean it's horrible now that I can't speak how I feel sometimes on Tumblr because I know every word is being looked at,every post is searched.I just want to feel free to say what I want to say.To say 'leave me alone' sometimes.Everybody likes the peace and quiet.They want to shut their phone off,and just be by themselves.I can't understand why some people just don't get that.

I think in growing up you do distance yourself from your friends.Going to college and making other friends,you become an adult and you start leading different lives.Like when you get a boyfriend and you finally fall in love.You want to start making that kind of life but how can you leave somebody behind?but sometimes you have to...cause you're living your life and they have to live theirs.

hmmm...i'm completely spilling out some random thoughts that have just been on my mind for ages,do forgive me.
April 23rd, 2011 at 02:18am