Why Did I have to go do That!

Shall I start at the beginning?
Well, my best friend (Tiff) was going out with my friend (Rob who is in the band) and on Sunday last week they broke up because Rob had kissed his ex, Hayley when they were drunk after a party.
My friend Tiff was obviously upset and they split up.
They had a tough week and then on Thursday Rob rang Tiff and told her that he had slept with Hayley too!
Tiff was completely devastated and I was there to help her.
I’d like Rob for ages and I told Tiff I did soon after they split up and she was fine with it.
Then on Friday night Rob was telling me how great it was to be single again and we were flirting like all night.
I felt horribly bad but it felt okay at the same time.
Rob asked me to go to his house a bit earlier than usual for our band practice and I did and next thing I knew we were on his bed kissing.
Yeah. Mistake I know.
Then I came home after band feeling like shit because I knew that Tiff would be coming round to stay the night soonish so I quickly told one of my friends on msn.
Then Tiff came and we were chatting about Rob for ages and I told her what had happened.
She was like not too fussed really she said she was mad with Rob not me because it made her realised what a dick he really was.
Then stuff he said to Tiff today made me think, oh yay. He’s used me but I let it happen.
Because he said to Tiff about me “I wanted to know if I did like like her or not and it was weird but now I know I defiantly don’t.”
So now I feel like complete shit and although Tiffs told me it’s not my fault, I know it is.

That’s My Story of the Weekend.

BEST WORST WEEKEND IN A LONG TIME.
June 24th, 2007 at 07:22pm