Save Me? Please ??

Im Sorry That The First Journal I Post Here Is Gonna Be Such A Pathetic, Self Pitying One ...

But Im Suffocating In This House. . . And Its Driving Me Insane.

Im Sooo Scared Of Going Back To Where I Was Last Summer, Cause If I Get There Again I Dont Think I'll Come Back Out Of It..

But The Only Things My Dear Parents Have Said To Me Today Have Been Orders Or Demands Or Insults. About My Hair.. Or My Clothes.. Or How I Always Look A Mess Now And They Think Its Such A Shame. A Bad Reflection On Them They Said! That I Wear Ripped Jeans And Customised Shirts.

And Then I Was On MySpace And My Dad Comes Over And Says That I Hit The Lowest Of The Low. And He Wasnt Kidding Around Either.

I Just ... They Knew! They Got A Call From School Saying Something About My 'situation' And Then After A Few Weeks Of Tip-toeing Around Me. They Just Fell Back To Normal, Not Giving A Toss.

I Dont Think I'd Have Changed If She Didnt Take My Straight Razor Off Me... Clever That Theres A Spare In The Sewing Kit, Huh? That She Knows About. She Just Doesnt Care. She Only Appeared To Care In First Place So School Didnt Call Social Services Or Whatever.

And No, Im Sorry And I Dont Know Why Im Typing All This. I Just Wanted To Say It And Couldnt Think Of Another Place To Do It.. So .. Yeah Im Sorry ..

xox
June 24th, 2007 at 08:58pm