Oliver Sykes

So, today I feel like whoring out my new OIiver Sykes fan-fiction.
Why, you may ask? The answer is quite simple. I enjoy writing. It makes me happy. And when I write something that I feel particularly proud of, I would like for people to enjoy reading it as much as I had enjoyed creating it.

I know that not everyone loves Oli Sykes as much as I do, and I know that not a lot of people may read fan-fics about him (yeah, lies, I know), but I am just asking for people to give me a little commentary. I don't care if you tell me that everything I have written in the first two parts is terrible, I just would like some opinions.

I have a little proposition for you:
As long as you don't ask me to read something that you don't think I'll enjoy, I'll read whatever you'd like me to and give my own commentary to a story of yours. Hell, I may even become a subscriber, and faithful commenter.

Just give it a shot, c'mon. What're ya waitin' for?

[url=stories.mibba.com/read/381277/we-stare-at-broken-clocks/]We Stare At Broken Clocks[/url]

You know you just want to hover your cursor over that and click. You won't be sorry, I almost guarantee it!

ALSO, don't forget to either drop a link here, or in a message of what you would like in return. It'd be my honor to return the favor.

Much love <3
April 27th, 2011 at 06:58am