First Day back from Spring Break

So from my previous journal entry I wrote about how I was distraught that my boyfriend dumped me in such a crude way. Anyways Today was the first day back to school since we got out for spring break. I must admit, in a way I was very excited, only so I can see my friends and as well as getting my mind off of him. My day started as I was driving to school when I notice my car was being a bit slow. I looked and saw that the gas light was on. I freaked and sped to school in fear that I would be stuck in the middle of morning traffic. Luckily I made it to school. First block, Science, was fun. My friends and I were doing our normal talking about our days and our spring break and such. My friend Kyahdric continuously poked me in my throat which always cause me to do a weird gagging noise, along with slinging my head back. Its quite a sight! Second block, Precal, was as boring as ever! I swear there is nothing interesting in that class. Of course I did my work as usual along with whispering amongst the lectures and eating oreos and chewys nonstop haha. Third block, History, was as chill as usual. We did our normal routine of endless work sheets but since I like to be an over achiever in class, I finished all my work before lunch which gave me 30 mins to chill. As i was chilling I suddenly became aware of a certain problem. I had a major quiz today in my last class on a book...that I did not read! I freaked out and grabbed my book, The Great Gatsby, and sat there for 30 mins reading a 180 page book. Thank god the book was amazing so I finished the whole thing before the next class which was my last! I aced the test as well which made me very very happy. Right afterwards we begin to watch the movie. As the last bell rang for the end of school I rushed out to the school yard just to realize I might not make it home! So I thought hmm.. lets wait until allllllllllllll the school traffic was gone! I waited for two hours at school all by myself. It was quite lonely! But Thankfully I did make it home. Now at home, I thought Id be productive and write on mibba instead of doing my homework haha... I'm so slack. Also I've been trying to make new friends on here since I haven't been on for quite sometime. I hope I can make numerous amounts of friends!

~~~<3~~~~
May 2nd, 2011 at 11:38pm