Avenged Sevenfold weekend...

All of the shows were amazing!! Avenged Sevenfold were awesome, it was so worth all the driving and hotel hopping..lol. I felt like I was on tour, check in to a hotel drop my stuff, change clothes, go to the concert, come back, shower and sleep. Then do it all again the next day, I did that 3 days in a row. By monday I was beyond exhausted but totally worth it!! Then I had the last A7X show on tuesday,which was in my home state so I didn't have to drive that far well not as far as I've driven..lol. I had so much fun and met some awesome people at most of the shows. I'd have to say the highlights for me were getting ZV's pick in PA and Arin's drumstick in MA. Meeting Arin after the springfield show, he is the most sweetest and adorablest person. He was so nice, he signed me and my sisters drumsticks. He took a pic with me, I think I was the only one because I like jumped right in there. I was lucky enough to catch his drumstick which for me is great because I SUCK at catching, but I got it!! Then he literally handed her one of his sticks because of the shirt she made that she brings to ALL of their shows, it's a jimmy shirt she made in school. So that was pretty cool. And I got to hug him, so I'm pretty ecstatic with my experience!!

I have to say the show in my home state was awesome but for me what made it better was a lot of the people I met in line, there were a few people I've seen at other shows I've gone to. Plus you know when your in line you just start talking to people to pass the time. I'm the most socially awkward person you'll meet, but put me at a concert and I can talk to ANYONE and not feel awkward at all. Hell I bonded with the other people that were waiting for the guys to come out, it was an experience. If I had to do it all again I would do it in a HEARTBEAT!!

*************************************************************************************************

These are some of the things that stuck out in my head...for some reason..

Wilkes-Barre,driving,TUNA,hotel check in,concert,pyro,hanging noose,ZV's guitar pick,purple mohawk,drunk bitches,destiny knockin through a crowd like moses parting the sea,hot pockets,bitchfest about exclusive merch items,bruises,waking up to royal wedding on tv,snickers bar thrown at my head,more driving.....

Albany,my god more driving,granola bars,hotel check in,pyro,douche in a green shirt, bitch in a pink shirt,SYN GATES,Carrie&Meghan,fucktards of albany,VIP fuck-up,3am,freezing cold,predator in house pet's disguise,security,tourbus going up a one way the wrong way to escape the douchiness of albany!

Portland,middle of east jesus narnia of nowhere,snootiness,front row as always,M.Shadows and the Dunkin Donuts sign,insaneness crowd,18 wheelers with a dog,EXHAUSTION,destiny goin 2 sleep in albany wakin up in portland,good god more freakin driving....

Springfield,seein the same people from other A7X shows,front row,pictures,run to get to barricade,wristbands,elbowing 13yr olds who THINK their going to get to the front,3days grace guitar pick bouncing off my head,shitty event staff,new concert friends,old concert friends,catching 3days grace guitar pick,RIPJIMMY,catching Arin's drumstick,Destiny's jimmy shirt,3:30am,new friends,sitting on concrete,PIZZA,meeting Arin,peein in a parking garage,rolling into my bed@5:30am

************************************************************************************************
May 5th, 2011 at 04:12am