The Social Network Break Up

So, my girlfriend cheated on me near our two month mark.
Guess how she told me.

Facebook.

Yeah, I know. How lame do you have to be to do that (Yeah, I’m still angry about it)? And this isn’t the first time someone has told me they’ve cheated on me on Facebook. Go figure. XD

So she posted on her wall:
I kissed William. Jess, i wouldn't blame you if you're pissed at me.

12 hours later on my wall:
I need to tell you something. I kissed someone and I really like him.

With half of her “I”’s not capitalized and all that jazz.

The first thought that ran through my head, “Why the fuck would you admit that on Facebook and then on my wall in front of my friends when you know damn straight they’ll rip into you like hungry wolves.”

Second thought: I knew it!

The girl isn’t bisexual. I really wish she’d get that through her head. She wants to be but she can’t be and I hope she realizes that. She knows she’d had trouble with girls in the past and I knew that. But she practically demanded to be with me.

I wanted to wait on our relationship but she got all upset so I said yes and look were it got me.

You know, I got to stop doing nice things. Just saying. It gets me know where. I ended up getting two stalkers and lost a guy I really had a change with for being kind with actions. I know, I should be grateful for what I’ve learned. Well, I’m not. But hey, that’s the anger talking.

So in response to her I wrote a nice long post on her wall of our break up.:
Since you decided to post on my wall you cheated on me(Which I screen shot and saved to show my friends because I couldn't leave something so negative on my wall) I'm posting our break up. :D
It’s glad to know that two months meant nothing to you.
Because it meant the world to me.
And I’m glad we’re over because you so can finally see you’re not made out to be with a girl. So go run to your boy toy. Tell him he’s who you want since you love him so much. Go shove your tongue down his throat like you did before and don’t worry about me. I’m going to sit back and relax. Watch and see how long this one lasts.
ou lost your girlfriend today.
Be happy the friend that is there, that cares for you, still is. Because that’s all we’ll ever be; if that. I’m willing to stay your friend because of or past.
And I want you to remember that.
Remember all those times I was your support, your brace, and your tip line.
Imagine if you never had it, where would you be?
Remember that these past two months I poured my heart out to you.
I trusted you with it. But no, you abused it and threw it back at my feet.
Think how that feels. Think of the actual pain that it causes and know I’m not going to let you make me suffer. Because I’m better then that.
And I thought you were too
So, maybe we can stay friends. I'd like that. But it's up to you.
But I do earn the right to post this. Fair or not to you, I deserve it
Ps. I now have a better understanding of the Panic! At The Disco song "Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"

Her response and I quote, “I would like to stay friends. And i am sorry for how i treated you”

Again, the “I” isn’t capitalized. God that drives me crazy. You know what I mean? It just sits there like “HA! You can’t edit me! What now bitch!?”

So I went off again:
You know. I almost don't want to forgive you. That is not a
"I'm sorry." It’s more of, "Eh, screw you. I got someone else to focus on." Come tell me "Sorry" when you mean it.
You might want to take me off your inspirational people because obviously I'm not. I'm sure William would like to go on there instead. I wish you had tried harder. I really wish you did. You're a great gal but it’s kinda sad how much you can change in a heart beat. I've known you for four years now and I've seen you become stronger. We've had a lot of good laughs so don't risk that anymore. If you really want to be my friend, the girl who was always there for you, then be an honest friend to me. Redeem to me that you're a great person that I know. Let's keep this positive. Let's laugh at the things Sixx & Urie do and keep going forward in our friendship. Sound good?

So honestly? I’m not upset that she cheated on me. I’m upset because she was a fucking brat about not caring that she did. That she simply brushed me to the side. Which, pisses me off more then anything.

I have worked my ass off to make sure she is still standing now. I have spent so many late nights talking with her and helping her through all her problems like a great friend and she treats me this way. Go figure.

So, I got ask why I would stay her friend.

Because, she needs me. She doesn’t see it now but she will. I mean hell! I’ve been there for everything. She always came to me. (Now I sound like I need her. XD Funny.)

So maybe I’ll end up turning my back on her. Which, I probably will. She deserves it. She really does because she is such a confused little girl (She’s a year older then me but you wouldn’t know it)

So all of this happened during my sickness that I’m going through right now. I’m freaking coughing up my lungs to some were form of pneumonia and she has to pull shit. It’s like really? Couldn’t you wait to cheat on me after I’m not half dead? I’d appreciate it.

So, if I do cough up my lungs and die I hope she suffers…a lot. I hope those little antidepressant meds don’t help. Yeah, call me a butch but I’m still angry so BITE ME!
As William Beckett would say: SANTI!

Santi times like infinity. I’m really glad those boys created that saying. I don’t really use it expect for moments like this. So I applaud them and want to shake their hands all over again.

One the good side of things, one of my favorite stories is coming to an end. I’m kinda sad but I’m excited for the ending. And the new stories are coming along great. Can’t wait for all of that to flourish. Though, I need to work on other stories already. XD I’m so lazy some days.

But for some weird reason I’m all of a sudden getting a bunch of one shot requests. I love it! XD So fun even if I have no confidence in them. But none the less, fun.

So I’m off to go cough up a lung as I write my latest Gabilliam. Enjoy the new Cobra Starship song that is out. We all love them so. <3 God, Gabe is amazing. He is my hero. He really is.

Maybe staring at a bunch of photos will help me. XD Yeah, I should try that. lol

Image

Yeah, I think I will.

Image

Wish me luck guys. I need it.
May 9th, 2011 at 07:21pm