Very Quick Journal on All Time Low coming to my country.

All Time Low is coming to Mexico. I should be happy right? WRONG!

They are going to play at Mexico City. It´s TOO damn far away from where I live. My state is called Baja California meaning under California, meaning it´s right under California!!!!

Why must I be so far away from all those big cities where all the good concerts are at?

I mean I was willingly going to get out of my house, not caring over my S.An.D.
Okay. That´s a lie I might have another panic attack, but its All Time Low!

Yes, I know you´re health comes first, but whatever. I´m not thinking rationally. Beside I´m pretty sure even if I did go, I would probably do something like I do whenever I go to my therapist. Or like on Mother´s Day, knowing that it would mean a lot to my mom if I went out to eat with the family…… Ok that´s totally out of topic.

If I could go to the concert; after my whatever that I do to try to calm down my self (and the excessive scratching at my arm whenever I’m outside.) I would have had a pretty darn good time!

But like I was whining before I´m not going!

Now I might have to wait until June fifth, to go to a concert in San Diego. IF someone is nice enough to drive me there.Which concerning the fact that no one has wanted to drive me to other concerts that would endure a longer-than-two-hour-ride, that is not going to happen.

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Its just not cool man/girl, not cool at all.

Love, Peace and Cookies, Alex!
May 13th, 2011 at 12:42pm