A question of faith

It became apparent to me today, that remembrance was in the air...How the world is changing and our lives with it. It feels like yesterday,the memories i hold are fading into the youthful past that has been taken from me by time. I cherish it so much, but you can only live it once, meaningfully. I cant help but feeling the struggles of reality crashing down to the now sober mind of a guy who fell through the cracks all his life. Soo many things that i have accomplished and the obstacles ahead of me to overcome. Cant rely on anyone but myself, cause i need to carry my world on my shoulders...what a heavy burden i feel.

Everyone say's in time,you will see a better day. So on i go taking things as they come. Still i feel lost as everyone is settling for less,settling for mediocricy.

Well...i realize not everyone is happy with their job. Not happy with their family,and where they are at some points in their life, but this is the case for me, cause i feel like i strayed off.

Again and again i battle with my thoughts, my weakness,but i let deppression go.

I dont want to conform with the system that strangles everyone to it.

When injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

So how can i have faith in anyone else but myself?
May 15th, 2011 at 06:46am